ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <ddevie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: clone fake environment variables as real ones for exec
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 14:34:21 GMT
On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 1:27 AM, Shawn Castrianni
<Shawn.Castrianni@halliburton.com> wrote:
> I would prefer to somehow tell ant to select all properties that start with env. prefix
and add them to the environment of the exec task.  Is this possible somehow with macros,
property selectors, or something else?

This is something I meant to add, similar to how I added
the
same mapper functionality for on-the-fly renaming, but never got
around to do it, sorry. Not difficult to code, since can leverage
PropertySet; would be great if you did it Shawn, should be very easy
for you. --DD