ant-user mailing list archives

From Nafter <HdO...@allshare.nl>
Subject Use ANT to purge files
Date Sun, 17 May 2009 20:20:23 GMT

I'm looking for an example to purge files and keep the latest (e.g. 5 files)
from a certain file set.

I saw that there is a Ant Purge Task with this description:
The purge tasks works with Ant to remove all but the most recent few files
from a fileset.

However you then have to add a special jar (purge.jar) in the ant/lib
folder.
For me this is not working, because I use Hudson and Maven to create
builds.Inside Maven Ant is used.
So I'm not able to add the purge.jar to the ant/lib folder, because it
doesn't exists.

Is there a (another) way to use Ant to purge all old files except for the eg
latest 5 files in a certain folder?