ant-user mailing list archives

From nagish <jiang....@citi.com>
Subject Re: Merge base settings with environment specific ones
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 17:24:08 GMT

Thanks for the reply. A couple of clarifications:
1. The setting property files are intended to be built by an Ant script as
part of an application. In other words, the properties contained in those
files are to be read by the application, not by the Ant build script itself.
2. The setting property files are unknown to the Ant script at the time of
writing the script. In other words, they cannot be directly referenced by
the Ant script.
Thanks.