ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael Ludwig <mil...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Reset BuildNumber
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 20:41:18 GMT
Francis Galiegue schrieb am 06.05.2009 um 23:23:37 (+0200):

> <project name="test" basedir="." default="updateBuildNumber">
> <!-- vim:set ts=4 noexpandtab syn=ant: -->
>
>     <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml"/>

I've become curious why one is supposed to write so many lines of code
to generate a number, and how it all works, so I copied this script to
my disk and started Ant on it. But the ant-contrib resource is missing.
Looking for it on the net, I found two pages none of which contains the
ant-contrib-x.y.jar, or the sources needed to build it.

* http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/tasks/index.html
  The download link points to an error on Sourceforge.

* http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/
  The download link points to sources for cpptasks.jar.

Maybe just temporary errors?

If not, where can I get the sources for ant-contrib.jar?

Michael Ludwig