ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael Ludwig <>
Subject Re: Reset BuildNumber
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 20:41:18 GMT
Francis Galiegue schrieb am 06.05.2009 um 23:23:37 (+0200):

> <project name="test" basedir="." default="updateBuildNumber">
> <!-- vim:set ts=4 noexpandtab syn=ant: -->
>     <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml"/>

I've become curious why one is supposed to write so many lines of code
to generate a number, and how it all works, so I copied this script to
my disk and started Ant on it. But the ant-contrib resource is missing.
Looking for it on the net, I found two pages none of which contains the
ant-contrib-x.y.jar, or the sources needed to build it.

  The download link points to an error on Sourceforge.

  The download link points to sources for cpptasks.jar.

Maybe just temporary errors?

If not, where can I get the sources for ant-contrib.jar?

Michael Ludwig

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message