ant-user mailing list archives

From "John Francis" <>
Subject RE: API for setting a property reference?
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 16:24:44 GMT

 so given a build.xml ...

<project name="Test" default="test" basedir=".">
	<target name="test">
		<property name="param" value="123" />
		<property name="ParamProp" refid="${param}.prop"/>
		<echo message="ParamProp = ${ParamProp}"/>

And  the java code for the task ...

package namespace;

public class MyTask extends Task

	public void execute() throws BuildException
		getProject().addReference("123.prop", "franjipan");

I get "franipan" echo'd...

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message
in error, please notify and remove it from your system.

Please carry out your own virus check before opening attachments.

HISL Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.

Registered Number: 3202995. VAT number: 729-6256-05.

Registered Office: Chestnut Farm, Jill Lane, Sambourne, Redditch B96 6ES