ant-user mailing list archives

From "John Francis" <jfran...@his.co.uk>
Subject RE: API for setting a property reference?
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 16:24:44 GMT
Thanks,

 so given a build.xml ...

<project name="Test" default="test" basedir=".">
	<target name="test">
		<property name="param" value="123" />
		<namespace.MyTask/>
		<property name="ParamProp" refid="${param}.prop"/>
		<echo message="ParamProp = ${ParamProp}"/>
	</target>
</project>

And  the java code for the task ...

package namespace;

import org.apache.tools.ant.Task;

public class MyTask extends Task
{

	@Override
	public void execute() throws BuildException
	{
		getProject().addReference("123.prop", "franjipan");
	}

}

I get "franipan" echo'd...

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message
in error, please notify postmaster@his.co.uk and remove it from your system.

Please carry out your own virus check before opening attachments.

HISL Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.

Registered Number: 3202995. VAT number: 729-6256-05.

Registered Office: Chestnut Farm, Jill Lane, Sambourne, Redditch B96 6ES