ant-user mailing list archives

From "Knuplesch, Juergen" <Juergen.Knuple...@icongmbh.de>
Subject Pack200 and Ant jartask
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 14:38:19 GMT
Hello,

I want to pack an applet with pack200 to reduce the size of the Applet.
I downloaded a pack200 ANT task

I go with my AntSkript through the strange process of building such a jarfile:
1.Building the unsigned jarfile using the jartask of ANT
2.repack it with pack200
3.sign the jar
4.pack it with pack200 to .pack.gz

If I verify the signature after step3, everything is fine.
If I unpack the gz and verify then, I get an error:

jarsigner: java.lang.SecurityException: SHA1 digest error for de/... .class

If I unpack the Applet and repack it without using ANT and then do the steps manually, the
applet verifys ok!!

Is there an incompabitility between pack200 and ANT jartask?
Or do I need to set a certain parameter?

Any ideas?

Greetings

J├╝rgen