ant-user mailing list archives

From Muralidhar Manku <>
Subject Custom ANT task
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 14:28:46 GMT
Hi ,

I am a third party custom ant task where it accepts a set of  defined
attributes and provision to pass additional attributes.
            checkArgIsNull(applicationName, "applicationName");
            checkArgIsNull(name, "name");
            checkArgIsNull(factoryClass, "factoryClass");
            checkArgIsNull(user, "user");
            checkArgIsNull(password, "password");
            checkArgIsNull(url, "url");
            log(_locHelper.getMessage("createJDBCConnectionPool", name));
            List list = new ArrayList();
            ConnPoolProperty property;
            for(Iterator iterator = m_propertiesMap.iterator();
iterator.hasNext(); list.add(property.m_value))
                property = (ConnPoolProperty);

name, factoryClass, user, password, url, list);

I have created a build file where i am passing all the required
attributes(applicationName,name,url,factoryClass,user,password) . Now i want
to pass one more attribute call "dbcfile" with some value to task. How can I
do that ? It is expecting a list argument

When i add this new attribute, ant task throwing error attribute not

Please let me know , how can i pass this?