ant-user mailing list archives

From Katy Podolner <Katy.Podol...@aternity.com>
Subject File handles aren't closed/released when using Junit task in Ant
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 05:44:08 GMT
I've been using the Junit task, both with "fork=yes" and w/o it. In both cases, some files
which are created  & written to as part of the Junit tests which the task runs, appear
as still open by the java process when the whole Ant build is finished .
and so the next build which starts by attempting to delete the files fails to run.

I assume this has something to do with the  JVM used to run the tests not being closed/killed
properly when it's finished, but I wasn't able to find any property to be set that can take
care or this.
I'm using Ant 1.7.1 in IntelliJ on a Win 2008 machine, JDK 1.6.011

Please advise,

Thanks

--Katy