ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: JUnit and summaries?
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2009 00:15:21 GMT

testsgen with junit will create the individual testcases
javac will compile the testcases for you
junitreport will use xslt to transform the <accumulated results of> xml
to put into html format..

if you could supply a few Java classes from your package I could wire up a quick harness
for you..

Mit Freundlicher Gruben
Martin
Disclaimer and Confidentiality/Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung / Note de déni et de
confidentialité
This message is confidential. If you should not be the intended receiver, then we ask politely
to report. Each unauthorized forwarding or manufacturing of a copy is inadmissible. This message
serves only for the exchange of information and has no legal binding effect. Due to the easy
manipulation of emails we cannot take responsibility over the the contents.
responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.