ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lucas Albers" <smurfb...@hotmail.com>
Subject fail task if subdirectories do not exist.
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 21:35:13 GMT
How can I a fail task for a directory resource count?
I can see the syntax for failing if a file does not exists as part of a
resource.
I do not know the syntax to fail if a directory that is part of a resource
does not exist:

See sample code:

Item 1:
<fail message="Files are missing.">
    <condition>
        <not>
            <resourcecount count="2">
                <fileset id="fs" dir="." includes="one.txt,two.txt"/>
            </resourcecount>
        </not>
    </condition>
</fail>

Item 2:

How can I use a resource count to check for the existence of subdirectories?
I can see how to it it by defining each one, and I would prefer to check it
via a property value in a resourecount thingamabob.

Thx.

Ps:
I read the documentation but problem lies between keyboard and chair.