ant-user mailing list archives

From David Nemer <davidne...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with ANTLR
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 22:18:38 GMT
Hey Everyone,

I'm trying to build my project with ANT, and I'm getting the following
error:

Reason: /scratch2/nemer/test/build.xml:47: Problem: failed to create task or
type antlr
Cause: the class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ANTLR was not found.
        This looks like one of Ant's optional components.
Action: Check that the appropriate optional JAR exists in
        -ANT_HOME/lib
        -the IDE Ant configuration dialogs

Do not panic, this is a common problem.
The commonest cause is a missing JAR.

This is not a bug; it is a configuration problem

I tried to download the ant-nodeps-1.7.1.jar to the ANT_HOME/lib, but still
doesn't work!

Can anyone help me here!! I'm stuck and can't seem to find the solution!

Cheers,
--
David Nemer
Sent from Kaiserslautern, RP, Germany