ant-user mailing list archives

From Pankaj Arora01 <Pankaj_Aror...@infosys.com>
Subject Getting substring in ANT
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 10:17:10 GMT
HI All,

I have following directory structure:

C:\abc\deploy\oracle\NAAM09102NNAQAE\NAAM09102NNAQAE_core01

C:\abc\deploy\oracle\NAAM09102NNAQBX\NAAM09102NNAQBX_ext_point_address01

C:\abc\deploy\oracle\ NAAM09102NNAQCF\NAAM09102NNAQCF_ext_sdo01

I have a variable x that contains following value:

C:\abc\deploy\oracle

Now I need to iterate through above directory and for each of the above directories, I need
two values in the same loop:

1) C:\abc\deploy\oracle\NAAM09102NNAQAE\NAAM09102NNAQAE_core01

2) NAAM09102NNAQAE_core01

I am able to retrieve the 1) but not the second one. I need something like substring...

Please help...

Infosys e-mail system.