ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Agnew <br...@oopsconsultancy.com>
Subject Re: Help regular expression for appending to the content of a tag
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 11:34:15 GMT
You need to specify your source (where you're reading from) and the
destination (where you're writing to) in the <xmltask> section. Then you
don't need the file attribute in the <insert> instruction. I suspect
that'll do it.

Not sure about the text() in your 'path' either. I think you can lose that.

On 16/4/09 12:08, Cool The Breezer wrote:
> Hi Brian, I was too fast in concluding about classpath in my last mail.
> Anyway, I am trying to use insert task for appending my text in target xml file. However
this does not seem to work as expected. Just wanted to verify, whether implementation was
correct'