ant-user mailing list archives

From Cool The Breezer <>
Subject Help regular expression for appending to the content of a tag
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:57:26 GMT

   I am looking for help to append some text to the existing content of a tag. E.g.
The existing content of the tag
 <Context path="/xxx" reloadable="true" docBase="\WebRoot"/>

And I want to append some more text like <Context path="/yyy" reloadable="true" docBase="\YYYRoot"/>,
so the content of <Host> tag would be

 <Context path="/xxx" reloadable="true" docBase="\WebRoot"/>
 <Context path="/yyy" reloadable="true" docBase="\YYYRoot"/>

I am currrently looking into replaceregexp filter but it is used for replace the test based
on regex pattern. Appreciate your help

- RB

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: