ant-user mailing list archives

From Eric Fetzer <elstonk...@yahoo.com>
Subject onsuccess or onfailure
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 19:42:04 GMT
Hi!  I'm an ex-NAnt user coming over to the Ant side.  Most things are close to identical,
but I have a question about something I'm not finding.  In NAnt, you can create properties:

<property name="nant.onsuccess" value="onsuccess"/>
<property name="nant.onfailure" value="onfailure"/>

which will go to the corresponding onsuccess or onfailure targets when finished based on whether
it succeeded or not.  I'm sure there is the equivalent in Ant, but have been unable to find
it.  Can someone please give me a link or such?

Thanks,
Eric