ant-user mailing list archives

From goelshek <goels...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to access value of propertyfile command line inside script
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 14:32:42 GMT

When I run ant as follows:

ant -propertyfile <property file name> <target name>
e.g.
ant -propertyfile myProps.properties test

how do I find out the the name of the properties file that the user passed
in the command line argument. So my ant script looks like:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project name="ant-test" basedir=".">
  <target name="test">
  <!-- I want to print/access the name of the property file passed on
command line here.
         Would like to do something like <echo message="${propertyfile}"/>
-->
  </target>
</project>

Essentially, is there a place/property where the command line argument is
stored that can be accessed inside the script? I haven't been able to find
anything so far in my search.

Thanks.