ant-user mailing list archives

From Luca Ferrari <>
Subject per-user build
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 08:00:14 GMT
Hi all,
I've got a generic build process working, but I'd like to iterate it over a
set of users in order to create a per-user specific build (with its own
configuration). The solution that came into my mind is to create a set of ant
files with the properties of each user (e.g., profile1.xml with the username,
password, and so on; profile2.xml with other properties, etc.), and to import
each file in the main build in order to see such properties and create the
My problem is how to iterate over each file in order to create all the folders
and config files for each file.
Any suggestion?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: