ant-user mailing list archives

From Luca Ferrari <fluca1...@infinito.it>
Subject classpath problem when creating a jar
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 10:16:47 GMT
Hi all,
I've got my source tree that includes a conf directory with different
configuration files, including a resource bundle properties file.
Now in the jar task of my build file I've got the following entry:

<attribute name="Class-Path"  value="./conf" />

and before that I have a task that copies the conf directory in the deployment
dir (at the same level of the jar I'm creating). However, when I launch the
application I cannot load the resource bundle. What am I doing wrong with
that?

Thanks,
Luca