ant-user mailing list archives

From Cool The Breezer <techcool.ku...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Help regular expression for appending to the content of a tag
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 11:08:43 GMT

Hi Brian, I was too fast in concluding about classpath in my last mail.
Anyway, I am trying to use insert task for appending my text in target xml file. However this
does not seem to work as expected. Just wanted to verify, whether implementation was correct'

<target name="deploy_local">
		<xmltask report="true">
			<insert path="Server/Service/Engine/Host/text()"
				file="${tomcat.home}/conf/server.xml" position="after">
			<![CDATA[
				<Context path="/doceng" reloadable="true" docBase="C:\officeworkspace\doceng\webapp">
		           <Resource name="jdbc/docengdb" auth="Container"
xxx......				</Context>
			]]>
			</insert>
		</xmltask>