ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: How do I access MKS from Ant Script
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:42:09 GMT

you could create a taskdef to implement Nixdorf-Leipzig MKS task located at
http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CC/Using+CruiseControl+With+MKS

d/l and install mksant.jar onto classpath
create the mks taskdef to point to cruisecontrols CVS task using mksant.jar
<taskdef name="mks" classname="net.sourceforge.cruisecontrol.sourcecontrols.CVS" classpath="mksant.jar"/>

..use it
<mks localworkingdir="/home/dom/sandbox" project="Products/Info/Info.pj"/>

yes/no?
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.