ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: JavaDoc problem
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 16:37:46 GMT

Troy-

I found javadoc had a hard dependency on ../etc/common.xml which I solved with

    <available file="../etc/common.xml" property="isFileAvail"/>

    <!-- Module targets -->
    <target name="com.hp.mwlabs.ts.product.orbportability.compile" if="isFileAvail">
      <javadoc....>

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
within this transmission.

> Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 09:52:04 -0600
> Subject: JavaDoc problem
> From: troy.bull@gmail.com
> To: user@ant.apache.org
>
> Greetings
>
> I have a "build system" built around ant.  It was originally written with
> ant 1.6.5, recently I tried to upgrade to 1.7.1 and my javadoc task started
> failing with a NullPointer exception.  Does anyone know if this is a known
> issue or is there something I can do?  Switching back to 1.6.5 caused the
> problem to go away..
>
> Thanks
> troy

Windows Liveā„¢ Contacts: Organize your contact list.