ant-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: how to "echo" exec command
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 15:13:03 GMT

you can
<echo>put your entire command line here</echo>

or redirect exec stdout with the ant exec task 'output' attribute e.g.
<exec executable="VBoxManage" failifexecutionfails="false" output="Somefile.txt">
 <arg line="controlvm ${vbox.vmname} poweroff"/>
</exec>

and view the contents of 'Somefile.txt' after execution

http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/exec.html

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note