ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: Declare few projects on a build.xml
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:44:48 GMT
The way to accomplish this with Ant is to use <import> statements to
include common build files or use the -f flag to specify a common
build file for all the projects. However, if these solutions don't
meet your needs you can also take a look at other solutions like these:

   - Gradle
   - Maven
   - Savant 1.5

All of these tools allow you to write common build scripts (sometimes
called plugins) and reuse them across projects.

-bp