ant-user mailing list archives

From David Nemer <davidne...@gmail.com>
Subject Developing in Java with ANT
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 21:03:43 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I'm really new to Ant, and I need some help, my task is to code in JAVA a
program to checkout a version of a open source project, compile it and run
the test script which is in ANT.

I'm working on the Ant-Doxygen Project (but it could be any project).
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ant-doxygen

I'm already successful with coding the "checkout a version of a repository"
part.

In Ant-Doxygen project, they already have an XML file to build the project.
So once I have checked out the Project, all I need to do I to run ant to
build the project. But, how can I code a way to run Ant to build this
project? ( I need to code that in Java... I can't just go to my command line
and run Ant.)

Thank you so much in advance
--
David Nemer