ant-user mailing list archives

From "Felix Dorner" <>
Subject Showtargets task, task 'flags'
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 10:01:07 GMT

A) I couldn't find a task that shows all available targets (and their
descriptions). I didn't think through whether that's a computable
problem, but I guess it is :-)

B) I'd like to just 'define a symbol' on the command line. My target
would then conditionally do something different if
A given symbol is defined. I couldn't make this work with -Dsymbol, as
ant expects me to set also a value. The value however doesn't matter in
my case. Any way to achieve this? My current solution is to just define
an additional target, which sets the property/symbol to an arbitrary
value and then delegate to the original target..

Thanks for suggestions,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message