ant-user mailing list archives

From A A <masvalesolo...@yahoo.es>
Subject Declare few projects on a build.xml
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 12:50:31 GMT
Hello, to all the users from the list, it´s my first mail, and sorry for my poor english.
Im starting to test ant, and building a script to automatized the deploys of my aplications,
cause before i used to manual wget commands or autodeploys.

The problem is I have a more than 30 aplications and 3 diferentes enviroments for each aplications,
so it woulb be like create 90 build.xml with the projects information.

Are there any posibility to simplifiy the project and build.xml properties declare?. It posible
to create more than 1 project in a build.xml? Or all projects in the same build.xml

Thanks to all.