ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan Bartel <patermeme...@yahoo.de>
Subject AW: Invoking Ant programmatically with an Java-String
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 08:28:35 GMT

Hi Stefan and Gilbert, thank you for your help :-)

>Not easily.  Ant's projecthelper implementation wants to read from a

>File and you really need a file when you want to resolve relative
>paths and so on.:t

I suppose reimplementing the projecthelper would fit my requirements .
Isn't there a way to set the basedir manually (programatically or with a tag) to cope with
the problem of relative paths.

> if you want to use Ant without xml you may try ....

leafcutter and groovy/AntBuilder seem to be very powerful libraries but at the moment I have
to focus on XML ....

Thank you
Jan