ant-user mailing list archives

From Dylan Farre <dylan.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Extracting information out of a file
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:50:42 GMT
I am looking for a generic way (Ant task) to extract information out of a
file. For example I have a sql script that calls other sql scripts. I want
to be able to extract the list of these sub scripts. It would be great if
the task would put them in an AntXtras strings type contruct, or something
equivalent (AntContrib maybe?). Ideally, this task would allow me to use
regex pattern matching for the start and end tokens of the data I want to
extract.

For example sql_main.sql:

connect &&user/&&pass@&&db start &&db.sub_1.sql

I would want to dynamically get the c_d_trig.sql put into a AntXtras strings
or equivalent, by specifying the start token as ".*&&db." or even just "."
and the end token as "&#xD;&#xA;"

Any help will be appreciated.
P.S. If no one can help, I'll try the AntXtras forum. Is there a separate
forum for Ant-Contrib?
Thanks.