ant-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Wood" <EW...@llbean.com>
Subject conditionally set an ANT path reference
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:08:07 GMT
I'm building a path reference using the following:

  <path id="classpath.build">
      <path refid="projectReferences"/>
      <fileset dir="${dir.was.root}/lib">
          <include name="*.jar"/>
          <include name="*.zip"/>
      </fileset>
      <fileset dir="${dir.was.root}">
          <include name="plugins/com.ibm.ws.runtime_6.1.0.jar" />
      </fileset>
      <fileset dir="${dir.mq.lib}">
          <include name="*.jar"/>
          <include name="*.zip"/>
      </fileset>
  </path>

The problem I have is that the dir dir.mq.lib does not exist on all
servers and when use this path reference to compile, the compile fails
and states that it can not find the directory in question.  Is there a
way for me to conditionally set the path reference?

Thanks, Eric