ant-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Wood" <EW...@llbean.com>
Subject ANT redirector question
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 19:10:13 GMT
I'm running a command that I want to suppress standard out, but not
standard error.  I use the following code:

  <target name="_fetch" depends="fetch-echo" description="Update
snapshot view">
      <exec failonerror="true" executable="cleartool"
resultproperty="rc" >
          <arg line="${cc.fetch.arguments}" />
          <redirector output="update.out" />
      </exec>
  </target>

But it seems to redirector standard error to standard out.  If I add the
parameter:

          <redirector output="update.out" error="update.err"/>

What I want is to have standard error be left to the console.  How do I
do that?

Eric