ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael Hüttermann <mich...@huettermann.net>
Subject Re: CVS with SSH
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:29:11 GMT
hmm .. does it work with CVS? Actually I do want to start the cvs
commands on my machine (not on the remote machine using sshexec)
connecting the server with SSH .. or ?

Thanks !!!!!

Martin Gainty schrieb:
> Did you try using SSHExec ANT Task?
> http://ant.apache.org/manual/OptionalTasks/sshexec.html
>
> ?
> Martin
> Disclaimer and confidentiality note
> This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
we kindly ask you to  please inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying
hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have
any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can
not accept any liability for the content provided.