ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: defining a path to use as a fileset
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 22:16:09 GMT
Hello Jeffrey,

well, the answers which come to my mind are :

- checkstyle should be changed to support a sourcepath if it does not
support a sourcepath yet,

- the workaround is to copy your n folders of source code into one
staging area, and run checkstyle against this staging area where you
would have one fileset.

My guess is that checkstyle was created with the use case in mind of
reporting on one project or source folder at at a time only, not to make
a consolidated report about a number of projects or source folders which
is what you seem to want to do.

Regards,

Antoine