ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: AW: Ant & patching XML files
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 22:45:01 GMT

Uhhmm,

did you read the documentation under
http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/replace.html ?

I think the first example applies very well to what you want to do.

It says this : <replace file="${src}/index.html" token="@@@"
value="wombat"/>

so you would do <replace file="config.xml" token="myAMFSessionURL"
value="newAMFSessionURL"/>

assuming the xml configuration file is called config.xml and is in the
same directory like the Ant build file.

Regards,

Antoine