ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Using mksant.jar in ant script
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 22:21:24 GMT
Hi,

what you are missing is to add a <taskdef/> invocation in your build
file to make the ant tasks contained in mksant.jar known to your build file.

mksant.jar probably contains either an antlib.xml file or a property
file with the list of the ant tasks, and this must be referenced.

Additionnally, it would be cleaner not to put this mksant.jar inside
ant_home/lib, but maybe in a lib folder below the location of your build
file ?

So you would have something like that

<taskdef resource="org/mks/ant/antlib.xml">
   <classpath>
       <pathelement="lib/mksant.jar"/>
   </classpath>
</taskdef>

You need to change the org/mks/ant/antlib.xml part, I do not know how
this file is called in mksant.jar or if it even exists.

Doing a jar tvf mksant.jar or opening the file in Winzip or similar will
give you an idea of what is in there (or reading the documentation)

Hope this helps,

Antoine