ant-user mailing list archives

From Chad McHenry <mchen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I run maven build from ant
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 14:39:16 GMT
The maven team has created a set of Ant tasks to do some of the things maven
does. I have not used it myself:
http://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks/index.html

However, once upon a time I did use a set of macros that would invoke maven.
It was part of the JavaGen Ant Modules, which are no longer maintained (and
point you to the Maven Ant Tasks)
  http://javagen.com/jam/index.html

...Chad