ant-user mailing list archives

From NR031 <nataraja...@cognizant.com>
Subject Re: Using mksant.jar in ant script
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 06:02:35 GMT

Hi,

   How to use the <siresync> tag to Resynchronize working files with the
repository?
I am getting the following error message when I run this tag :

 synchronize:
*** Cannot ask for user confirmation in batch mode; question was: "The
working file c:\Project_Folder\dummy_name\build\META-INF\catalog.xml has
been modified.
Are you sure you wish to overwrite it?"

This is what I am having in my target :

<siresync user="${mks.user}" password="${mks.pw}" port="${mks.port}"
hostname="${mks.host}" sandbox="C:/Dummy/Project_folder/project.pj"
recurse="true"/>

How to provide the answer for the above?

Thanks in advance