ant-user mailing list archives

From Klas K <k...@furingstad.nu>
Subject Eclipse JDT compiler problem
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 08:57:49 GMT

Hi

We try to use the Eclipse JDT compiler in our CI-Building process and have
discovered a problem that we do not find a good solution for.

In our JAVAC task, we use the parameter "failonerror = false" and it seems
like the JDT compiler automatically activates its own parameter
"proceedOnError" when the “failonerror” is set to false which in itself is
all well and good if we could find a way to get JDT not to produce class
files for objects with Compile errors.

Conclusion:
We want javac to continue the compile process even if Compile errors arise,
but we do not want the compiler to produce class objects for source files
with errors.

All suggestions are appreciated!