ant-user mailing list archives

From NR031 <nataraja...@cognizant.com>
Subject How to skip the rest of execution
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 10:04:40 GMT

Hi,

   Ho to exit from executing the rest of targets if some conditions get
failed.

This is what I expect :

<target name="nested">
<if>
                <equals arg1="abc" arg2="def"/>
            <then>
                <echo>success</echo>
                <property name="letter" value="abc" />
                <echo>${letter}</echo>
            </then>
            <else>
                <echo>Not equal</echo>
                  *******Code For Exit**********
            </else>
        </if>
</nested>

<target name="callnested" depends="nested">
         <echo>I don't want to see this message in the command prompt</echo>
</target>

If I execute the target callnested then I shouldn't see the message of
callnested ("I don't want to see this message in the command prompt").