ant-user mailing list archives

From NR031 <>
Subject Re: Using mksant.jar in ant script
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 03:50:00 GMT

Hi Antoine,

       Thank you so much for your suggetion, it really helped me. This is
what I did :

I placed the mksant.jar in my local path

e.g., C:/dummy/folder/mksant.jar

I placed my build file inside the directory C:/dummy/folder. and then I
followed your steps :

<target name="getlatestMKS">
        <taskdef resource="mksant.xml">
                <pathelement location="C:/dummy/folder/mksant.jar"/>

This mksant.xml contain a tag for loading the tasks/property file. So we
have to the resource path to make it work.

Once again thank you so much brother.