ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Stark <sst...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Is there a login "wait for password" target/task?
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:40:25 GMT

>Ant has optional Perforce tasks, and these tasks use the globalopts
>setting, so you can pass a password though that.

Hi David, yes I saw that but couldn't find anything that does what I want.
Our Perforce install does not allow you to pass a password as a command
line parameter -- it stops and prompts for human input. I was wondering if
there was a way for Ant to wait for a text string such as "pass:" and send
the password.

thanks,
Scott