ant-user mailing list archives

From Scott Stark <sst...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Ant XSL: inserting unwanted attributes
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:23:34 GMT

Hi all, my first post here, from a relative newbie, so hopefully my
question isn't too off-base.

I'm running an Ant build using <xslt> that reads an XML file, makes a few
changes using the specified XSL, and outputs to another XML file, which,
except for the changes I'm making in the XSL, should be identical to the
source.

The problem is that unwanted attributes often appear in the output XML. For
example:

      <choicetable> <!-- in the source document -->

becomes

      <choicetable keycol="1"> <!-- in the output document -->

and

      <codeblock> <!-- source -->

becomes

      <codeblock xml:space="preserve">    <!-- output -->

There's nothing in my XSL that's inserting these attributes. Any idea
what's going on? Thanks.

Scott

Scott Stark/Oakland/IBM@IBMUS
sstark@us.ibm.com