ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: AW: scite as3 + ant + flex sdk
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2009 17:08:28 GMT
>In the flex sdk folder, there is a "Ant" folder, on this
>folder there is :
>Lib/flexTasks.jar, I copied this file into : /usr/share/ant/lib

With this copy you publishes its content to all Ant users ...

>In  the flex sdk folder, there is also the file :
>flexTasks.tasks, I stay it
>here, don't know if it need to be move ?
>It contains :
>mxmlc=flex.ant.MxmlcTask
>compc=flex.ant.CompcTask
>html-wrapper=flex.ant.HtmlWrapperTask

Best place for that file is IN the jar ...
Could you check if the jar contains that too?

>With scite as3 there is a folder with an example, it contains an
>actionscript main class file and a build.xml file,
>I copy the the original file but I did changed it a bit to point to the
>right folder of the different applications :
>
><?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
><project name="Sample" basedir=".">

>	<taskdef resource="flexTasks.tasks"
classpath="${basedir}/flexTasks/lib/flexTasks.jar" />
> (Here I don't know if it have to stay, if I did put the flexTasks.jar
file into the Ant folder ?)

<taskdef> should load a resource name "flexTask.tasks". And it should
search only on the
specified classpath. Does that JAR contain the file? In the correct
directory (inside the jar)?

After loading that resource <taskdef> tries to load the implementation
classes, which should be
in the JAR you copied to ANT/lib.

IMO you should
- create a directory "antlibs" in your project
- place the flexTasks.jar and flexTasks.tasks files there
- use <tasksdef resource="flexTasks.tasks" classpath="antlibs"/>
That classpath is relative. And relative paths are resolved agaings
${basedir}.
${basedir} is specified on <project basedir>, but that is optional. It
defaults to
the directory of the buildfile.

>	<property name="FLEX_HOME"
>value="/usr/share/flex_sdk_3.0.0.477"/> (Here I
>did put the well path to the flex sdk folder on my computer)

Seems to be ok for the use of FlexSDK.

Jan