ant-user mailing list archives

From supareno <reno.rkc...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Ant recursive copy + fileset filter
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:55:27 GMT
Costin,
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to copy some files from a directory structure, like this:
>
> <copy todir="${project.build.outputDirectory}">
> <fileset dir="${basedir}/src/main/java">
> <exclude name="**/*.java"/>
> </fileset>
> </copy>
> The problem is that it isn't what I need - I need to copy all non-.java
> files to the equivalent folder structure in the new location.
>
> Something like:
> folder1/folder2/file.java
> folder1/folder2/file.g
> folder1/folder2/folder3/file.java
> folder1/folder2/folder3/file.g
>
> becomes:
> folder1/folder2/file.g
> folder1/folder2/folder3/file.g
>
> As far I can see, this isn't possible - or I'm using the wrong fileset...

i can't beleive it!!
i try this

 <target name="copy2dir">
    <copy todir="foo/xml">
      <fileset dir="bar/xml">
        <exclude name="**/*.xml"/>
      </fileset>
    </copy>
  </target>

and everything works well

there is something in the build that copy the java files...
can you send us the complete build file (if it is not huge ;-) )

are you sure that "${project.build.outputDirectory}" is empty when the
build is launch???

regards
supareno