ant-user mailing list archives

From 3akycka <patma...@yahoo.fr>
Subject RE: AW: AW: AW: scite as3 + ant + flex sdk
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 21:19:10 GMT

Thank you but I don't see how to do this, do I have to put spawn="true" as a
parameter of my build file.
How to test the mxmlc script runs standalone ?

You may will think that I should learn Ant before use it, but compile
actionscript files from Scite is my only need of Ant and I don't get time to
learn it from the start :-)