ant-user mailing list archives

From 3akycka <>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: scite as3 + ant + flex sdk
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 20:21:29 GMT

I just find the time to look again at all of that :-),

I did open the .jar and effectively the 3 lines are on it :

I made a new try with your path indications and now I don't get anymore the
errors I had before,
Ant look to find the  flexTasks correctly.

But a new problem appear, i don't know if it come from Ant know :
the build start and than after this message nothing append anymore :

>/usr/share/ant/bin/ant test
Buildfile: build.xml

at this moment this take a lot of memory of the computer and the only think
a can do is to press the "stop" button of Scite, so the build is never

do you see what can it be again ?

my problem with Scite, Ant and Flex is looking like a little nightmare

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message