ant-user mailing list archives

From <dave.alvar...@remanresource.com>
Subject Reading a property from a file
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:17:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm uisng Ant 1.6.  I have this target ...

    <target name="gen-web-svc-client-jar">
                    <clientgen
                                    wsdl="${basedir}/wsdl_files/ProvisioningService.wsdl"

                                    destFile="${deployment}/APP-INF/lib/ProvisioningServiceClient.jar"
                                    packageName="com.myco.nps.regui.provisioning.client"

                                    serviceName="ProvisioningService"

                    classpath="${java.class.path}"

                        <classpath>
                            <path refid="project.class.path" />
                        </classpath>
                    </clientgen>
    </target>

For the property, 'wsdl="${basedir}/wsdl_files/ProvisioningService.wsdl"', I would prefer
to read this property out of a properties file I have, which has the line ...

PROVISIONING_SERVICE_WSDL_URL=http://99.99.99.99:9999/ProvisioningAccountService/ProvisioningAccountService?WSDL

How can I tell ant to get the value from there?

Thanks,  - Dave