ant-user mailing list archives

From <sflo...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: Ant XSL: inserting unwanted attributes
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

Sorry, been fighting being sick...

However, I don't recall seeing mention of default values...  Just the resultant document has
unwanted attributes added...

So, if this is in fact that situation...I'm confused about the posting to this list...  Have
you tried to execute your XSLT outside Ant?  If so and the result is the same...probably the
wrong list to submit questions...

Sorry, not trying to be a jerk...but based on what I read - it lead me to believe that the
issue was somehow related to the XSLT task...