ant-user mailing list archives

From <dave.alvar...@remanresource.com>
Subject Making my JAR file include everything
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 16:51:04 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Ant 1.6 on Solaris 9.  When I created a JAR file, I'm trying to include everything
in my base directory ("basedir") as well as an additional properties file ...

	      <jar destfile="dist/${nps-config-service-jmeter-jar}"
	        basedir="${build}"
	      	includes="${nps-config-client-file-location-properties}" />

But this command creates a JAR file without the contents of the basedir.  If I remove the
'includes="${nps-config-client-file-location-properties}"' clause, then the contents of the
basedir are included.  How can I have both the properties file and the contents of the base
dir?

Thanks, - Dave

on a certain directory in my server.  Any thoughts are most appreciated, - Dave