ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Ant and rpm_mode
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 07:51:34 GMT
Alternatives:
- I would place AntContrib somewhere and use <taskdef>.
- Use Ivy's <ivy:cachepath> for getting the the jar and setting up the classpath for
<taskdef>
- integrate using "-lib" option

The last option could be done for all projects of a user if the user had a pre-file.

Jan

http://ant.apache.org/manual/install.html#optionalTasks
http://ant.apache.org/manual/running.html#files