ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Modify xml file
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2009 12:49:55 GMT
There are multiple options:
1. create two hibernate files and select only one of them while copying using conditional
patternset <include if>.
2. create a template and fill in the the values  <copy><filterchain><expandproperties>
3. modify the config file with <replaceregexp>
4. modify the config file with <xmltask> (external task)

Jan